We are seeking a motivated, experienced individual to join our team as Director of Quality Assurance. As a quality assurance leader, you’ll work closely with our world-class engineering teams to help ensure our software exceeds customer expectations.
- Develop and implement effective quality standards and practices, including designing comprehensive test plans for all VirtualZ products.
- Participate in the selection and deployment of automated QA tools and other infrastructure components.
- Assist with certifying Virtual Z software on new or updated platforms, operating systems, and third-party product integrations.
- Help diagnose and resolve any errors or discrepancies discovered during the QA process.
- Work closely with engineering, customers and other stakeholders as required to help ensure the overall success of Virtual Z.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience successfully leading software QA projects.
- Working knowledge of common QA testing and automation tools, as well as familiarity with Windows, Linux and IBM’s z/OS operating systems.
- Ability to thrive in chaotic, fast-paced environments, including managing multiple competing objectives and adapting quickly to change, as well as the ability to prioritize and juggle tasks to consistently meet short deadlines.
- Experience managing internal and external teams.
- Basic familiarity with COBOL, VSAM and other mainframe programming concepts a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; software engineering, computer science or other technical concentration preferred.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to welcome you to our team!