- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Mar 11 2019
VirtualZ SHARE Technical Session: SHARE Phoenix 2019
VSP: Virtualize Your IBM Z Software and Immediately Reduce MLC by ~50
Room: Room 103B; Session Number: 24833
Tuesday, March 12, 2019: 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM
Join Vince Re, VirtualZ CTO & Cofounder and learn how to:
- Immediately reduce your mainframe software license fees by ~50% for SAS, COBOL, C/C++, CA Endeavor, CA Librarian, and more.
- Offload mainframe software products to one or more cloud providers.
- Automatically shift workloads based on user defined policies.
At the end of the session each attendee will receive a Tile® Mate as a “thank you” for joining us. Tile® Mate, the award-winning smart tracker finds and tracks items like wallets and keys. ($25 value) https://www.thetileapp.com/en-us/store/tiles/mate
We will also raffle one Oculus Go 64GB standalone virtual reality headset ($249 value), a Time® Magazine 25 Best Inventions winner. https://www.oculus.com
It’s time to rethink mainframe optimization!
Whereas today’s methods for mainframe optimization and cost reduction are based on reporting and manual intervention, VirtualZ’s innovative technology reduces costs through intelligent automation.
- Instead of simply automating reports, our software automatically optimizes your environment by working smarter at the program level.
- We work at the executable level, not just job tasks and re-routing, and not centered on JES and JCL.
- We do more than just move MIPS around. With our set-and-forget intelligence you realize maximum efficiencies and cost savings in your environment immediately.