Webinar: Reduce IBM Z Batch Software License Fees: Virtualize Compiling, Reporting and Source Management and More On-Premises or Licensed as a Service
Register. October 6, 2020. 9:30 – 10:30 AM PST / 12:00 – 1:00 PM EST
As SaaS concepts are brought to the mainframe, join industry experts to learn how to virtualize your IBM Z batch oriented products – – on-premises or licensed as a service (SaaS)- – and reduce your costs today.
1. Paying for more than one license of batch products in your Monthly License Charge (MLC)? Virtualize your batch products on-premises – within hours – and reduce your costs immediately.
2. Looking to outsource and license your IBM Z batch products in a SaaS model? We can help.
3. Moving to IBM zCloud? Migrate your batch products today with VirtualZ.
4. Looking to move off the soon-to-be-unsupported versions of COBOL compilers? Simultaneously upgrade faster and reduce your license fees going forward.
5. Switching to Tailored Fit or other new pricing models? Reduce your baseline with VirtualZ first.
Vince Re | Co-founder and CTO, VirtualZ Computing
Vince is building VirtualZ’s flagship software product line. Vince earned four patents for his work at CA, where he served as Chief Architect and Senior Vice President and received the notable title of Distinguished Engineer.
Mark Wilson | Senior Director, BMC Mainframe Services by RSM Partners
Mark has over 35 years experience on IBM mainframe systems as an Architect, Technician and Project Manager. He has been awarded several best speaker awards at SHARE, Vanguard Security Conference, and GSE Annual conference.
Duane Baer | Chief Executive Officer
Duane is CEO of Baer Consulting, a Managed Services Provider (MSP) for IBM Z platforms. BCI provided industry-specific knowledge and certified expertise on ISV system software products and platforms. BCI owns and operates mainframe equipment in four data centers to provide IBM mainframe cloud services.
Alan Bain | Vice President, Delivery, ISAM Group
Alan is a Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM). He has been providing asset and software portfolio management and vendor negotiation services to the F500 and Federal and State Governments for the past 25 years.
Jeanne Glass | Founder and CEO, VirtualZ Computing
Jeanne is the visionary behind the VirtualZ’s mission to deliver new levels of automated optimization and cost savings for mainframe customers. She is a recognized expert in software sales and management, global sales operations, information technology and customer experience.